- Aural comprehension - perhaps most difficult problem: techniques for understanding/mastering rhythm from both listening and speaking point of view are covered in seminar but email-based mp3 file transcription assignments are the optimum way to overcom this problem.
- Lack of confidence: one objective of seminar is to turn hesitant speakers into confident speakers.
- Embarrassing mistakes in speaking and writing: seminars will focus on identifying and helping you to avoid repeating as many as possible.
- Presentation skills: Japanese style presentation and international style ones are very different and key issues are addressed in our seminars regarding this critical skill.
- Social skiils: we address this common problem for Japanese in international business.
History of development of super-intensive ONE-DAY seminar
Interworld Ltd was founded and incorporated in Japan as 有限会社インターワールド
Ningen Dock - 人間ドック
launch of super-intensive ONE-DAY “English Ningen Dock” on kokusaika/ internationalization
'this page intentionally left blank' - interworld starts the use of blank pages (for writing notes) as main focus rather than the text in the book
continuous communication Q & A + role-play
Introduction of “continuous communication Q & A + role-play” concept as key training technique and seminar focus moving further away from the text book
pre and post-seminar interviews
Addition of pre-seminar and post-seminar telephone interviews to provide more one-to-one contact between trainer and students to enable personalized counselling and more opportunities for students to ask questions
post seminar support system
Student-generated answers processed as quickly and effectively as multiple choice in an email-support system enabling economically-priced post-seminar support, more accurate assessment and an effective self-study system for those who wish to improve further
Nittei Bldg 3F, 303, Shinkawa-1-22-12, Shuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 〒104-0033
050-5534-5447 | +81 50-5534-5447
090-5114-6644 | +81 90-5114-6644
代表取締役社長 MIKE GALBRAITH
〒104-0033 Tokyo-to, 中央区新川1丁目22-12 ニッテイビル３０３ 号室